Year Level Objectives
By the end of the year, students are expected to:
- elaborate on the significance of Easter and Christmas and the impact these events have on the faith of Christians;
- examine the wisdom and teaching contained within the Bible and identify the lessons relevant for life today;
- identify the behaviours and attitudes that help or hinder the building of communities;
- examine issues from a variety of perspectives;
- identify and discuss the characteristics of people who inspire us to make a difference in our own community;
- identify Jesus’ views on justice and how we can make a difference to inequality in our world.