Year Level Objectives
By the end of the year students are expected to:
- demonstrate an understanding of who Jesus was, what He taught and His qualities.
- identify different types and purposes of prayer;
- identify different ways they can look after the world;
- appreciate their own gifts and abilities;
- understand the importance of treating people with respect and care;
- listen to many stories from the Bible and examine, discuss, retell and reflect on the messages contained within them;
- identify behaviours and values that build and strengthen families and communities;
- understand the significance of Christmas and Easter to the Christian faith.