Year Level Description
In Year 3 the following units are covered:
- Australian Rules Football.
- Health Focus.
- Water Safety.
By the end of the year students are expected to:
- apply knowledge of rules when playing modified games;
- listen to and follow instructions;
- demonstrate a choreographed sequence of movements;
- work co-operatively with a range of partners and in teams;
- use the correct technique when propelling, dribbling and receiving an object;
- position the body to receive, intercept or propel an object;
- begin to learn and understand the need for survival techniques such as, sculling, treading water floating and survival strokes.