Year Level Description
In Year 4 the following units are covered:
- Australian Rules Football.
- Health Focus.
- Water Safety.
By the end of the year students are expected to:
- demonstrate a class co-ordinated and choreographed sequence of movements;
- work co-operatively with a range of partners and in teams;
- apply knowledge of rules when playing games;
- correctly position the body to receive, intercept or propel an object;
- use the correct technique when propelling, dribbling and receiving an object during game situations;
- apply knowledge of attacking and defending techniques and field positions when playing invasion games e.g. football, netball and soccer, and strike and field games e.g. cricket and t-ball.